Hey, mama -- if you're feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and resentful- You're in the right place.
If you're ready to stop resenting your partner, and feeling like motherhood and medicine has work you out, I've got you !
LET ME GUESS...
You are feeling overwhelmed, grappling with mom guilt, and you don't know where to start.
And you've probably found yourself frustrated and feeling an incredible amount of mom guilt
- You are finally in the career of your dreams and still feel unfulfilled.
- You are overwhelmed and can't seem to create space for self care.
- You've listened to lots podcasts and read all the self-help books you can find, but haven't made any progress.
- You're afraid that you're the exception to the rule.
WHEN BALANCING IT ALL SEEMS OVERWHELMING AND FRUSTRATING.......AND YET, YOU YEARN FOR MORE
You know that the life you desire is available for you.
But you can't seem to figure out how to achieve it.
Nothing has gone wrong.
You're a human living in a human world.
This is important for you to understand.
Imagine if you....
- Knew how to understand yourself and practice self-compassion.
- Had support in uncovering the negative self-talk, and overcoming self-criticism.
- Could identify the primary cause of your overwhelm, and finally overcome the constant struggle of feeling overwhelmed.
- Had a confidential space to work through any current struggles and conflicts.
- Understood the mindset shifts required to connect with your authentic self.
- Overcame overthinking and underdoing aka "Paralysis by Analysis".
- Finally connected and communicated with clarity in all your relationships.
- Got "Unstuck".
- Created and maintained boundaries in your relationships.
- Stopped procrastinating.
- Overcame mom guilt.
What if you had a personal trainer for your brain?
One who helped you see your blind spots, and guided you through navigating them!
WHAT IF I HANDED YOU THE KEYS TO LESS OVERWHELM, BETTER BOUNDARIES, AUTHENTIC CONNECTION IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS?
When I discovered life coaching, I realized that every outcome in my life was as a result of my mindset.
I also started to understand the power of self compassion.
Unlike reading books, and listening to podcasts, coaching works because you are able to receive feedback in real-time, and you have a person who is your blind-spot assist human.
As your life coach, I know you're the hero in your journey. My role is to guide you towards the life you desire and deserve.
Imagine dramatically reducing the emotions of mom guilt, shame, overwhelm, frustration and resentment!BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION ➡
The Framework for Self Compassion, Marriage and Motherhood
YES, I NEED THIS
By the end of your Smart Mama Coaching Package, you'll have learnt how to:
- Overcome overwhelm, so you can start living with ease and clarity
- Overcome mom guilt, so you can enjoy your time with your kids, and give yourself grace.
- Parent with Intention, so you can navigate toddler tantrums, teenage moods and everything in between, without drama and yelling.
- Overcome the constant struggle of feeling overwhelmed.
- Connect and communicate with clarity in all your relationships
- Get "Unstuck."
- Create and maintain boundaries in your relationships
- Stop procrastinating
- Overcome mom guilt
And you'll be able to achieve all of this by working with me -one hour a week for 5 months
"MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND HAS IMPROVED DRASTICALLY- FOR THE BETTER"
Prior to coaching with Shiro, I was not happy where I was mentally. I was very stressed and felt like my relationships were suffering because I was always on edge and very reactive instead of responsive.
My relationship with my husband and son has improved dramatically.
I'm not yelling or getting as emotionally angry. I feel like I can walk away, go back to myself, and come back and just talk to my husband about things.
Coaching has empowered me to see my own amazingness. At first, I was unsure, but through the coaching process, I have gained confidence and a different perspective on myself. I have chipped away at my insecurities and developed a greater sense of self-belief and self-acceptance.
Prior to working with Shiro, I was very disorganized in my thinking and very emotionally reactive. Now, I make decisions quicker, I see things from other peoples perspectives, and learning to be more compassionate to myself and less reactive
"IT'S LIKE HAVING A PERSONAL TRAINER FOR YOUR BRAIN."
Prior to coaching with Shiro, I was pretty miserable in life and I knew I was struggling, even with medication. While I tried therapy before, it worked sort of, but I didn't like not having answers if that makes sense. I wanted to enjoy my husband and my kids, and I wasn't enjoying anything about pretty much anything.
I felt like I was just existing, drained and numb all the time.
Now ,it's easier to recognize triggers and take a step back when I feel myself getting worked up. I have the tools to solve my own problems rather than constantly asking other people for validation or help. It's more of a self-confidence thing where I know the decisions I'm trying to make for myself and my family are the best that I can do at this time. I'm also giving myself more grace to feel the feelings and be more emotional with other people.
In my marriage, our communication has definitely gotten better. I feel a lot more confident with confrontation where it's not going to be this big explosion. It has transitioned to being more of like, "Hey, this is how I'm feeling, even if you don't understand, it's still how I'm feeling."
Motherhood: Prior to coaching, we were very much yelling and saying no all the time, thinking that was how you set boundaries. But it's trying to teach my child the feelings now instead of telling him he shouldn't feel it. It's like re-parenting myself.
As far as my job, coaching has helped me take a step back and take a moment for myself. I can't do my job when I'm feeling like I want to smother someone. It's just realizing that certain people trigger me and I need to take a step back and take a moment for myself.
Shiro made everything seem so attainable with clear guidelines on how we would accomplish our goals. I felt understood as a working mom in a high stress and very demanding job. And shecalled me out on my BS in a way that made me really evaluate what was going on.
Still Got Questions?
How long is your coaching program?
Do we only coach on motherhood?
How much is the program?
How do we get started?
The Balanced Working Mom Formula
Do you feel overwhelmed with the stress of being a working mom?
Download my FREE podcast mini course
You will receive my newsletter, but can unsubscribe at any time!